Electrician Carbon Steel Knife with sheath made in Sweeden
The HighQ Electrician knife features a short blade for scaling cable. Craftline HighQ knives feature ergonomic double-molded handles with a high friction grip. Mora knives made from High Carbon Steel achieve high hardness, sharpen easily and are exceptionally tough. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durably acute edge. Mora Knives are made from high-quality Sandvik steel. Sandvik knife steels are characterized by ultra-fine carbides that result in superb forging and hardening properties. The absence of large carbide deposits promotes excellent edge sharpness for optimum cutting performance. FREE SHIPPING!!
- Sharp, durable, high-quality utility knives for construction, trade and industrial professionals.
- Features a short blade for scaling cable.
- Ergonomic double-molded handles with a high friction grip.
- Made from High Carbon Steel achieve high hardness, sharpen easily.
- Allowing it to hold a sharper and more durably acute edge.
- Highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891.
- Blade Length: 1.7"
- Blade Thickness: 2.0 mm
- Total Length: 6.3"
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Sheath Material: Plastic
- Weight: 8 oz